“I know. I’m lazy. But I made myself a New Years resolution that I would write myself something really special. Which means I have ’til December, right?”
Well, it’s December. And I’m the worst “blogger” alive. I’m probably offending actual bloggers even by putting that in quotes. The past two months have been insanely busy and I’m barely keeping my head above water but it’s sort of in a good way so who cares?! I guess the best way to say, “hello world I’m still alive!” is to give you a brief look at what I’ve been up to the past two months:
- Got my Halloweekend on for the first time in roughly four years. Yes, there were multiple costumes. Yes, there was a couple costume. No, I didn’t go trick-or-treating. Yes, I got way too intoxicated at 13th Step… as if that last one is a shocker to anyone.
- Received my “ladyship” at work. Seriously. I own a square-foot somewhere in Scotland and I have a certificate that deems me “Lady Jenna.”
- Went to the West Coast for the first time EVER. It was gorgeous and perfect and amazing and I want to go back immediately. I drank and ate an absurd amount but it was extremely worth it.
- I ate my body weight in food on Thanksgiving (clearly eating has been a trend…). My parents made 9 side dishes in addition to the turkey and a ham. I have no regrets.
- Moved a bunch of my friends into new apartments — one group into the East Village, another into Chinatown/Little Italy. Sooooooo much fun and excitement. I’m still living at home (for now…) but just being able to have all these extra places to crash/play/hangout at is YAYYYYYY-worthy.
- I GOT INTO NYU WITH A PARTIAL SCHOLARSHIP. So, this one is major because it impacts my life not only right now but for the next 2-3 years. I cried when I found out and my intern basically screamed the news to my office when I got the email. I’ve wanted this for the past 3 years and it’s certainly helped end 2014 on a much better note than initially anticipated.
- Oh, and I also wrote a lot of random stuff. Check it outttttttt.
That’s all for now. I’ll make sure I come back before another two months pass… hopefully 🙂